Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wordy Wednesday: Sewing Class

While my daughters were on summer break, I thought it would be fun to take a sewing class together.  We found our local Bernina Dealer, Sew Many Ideas, (http://www.sewmanyideas.com/), had a class for a super cute hipster purse.  It is just the right size for necessities, and fits my Kindle perfectly!  So I signed us up, and off we trudged.  We all had a wonderful time together, learned a lot, and ended up with a wonderful keepsake of our precious time together.  My oldest daughter had to work and could not come with us, so I decided to make one for her.  It is pictured below.  Everyone picked out colorful coordinating fabrics that suited their unique personality!




















Rebecca Pearl loves her bag!



Hannah and her pretty bag.



This is Mollie's bag.  She has not put her shoulder strap on yet/



I decided to make mine blue and white.  I have always loved that color combination and it matches my Kindle.
Me and my girls with our super cute hipster bags!

1 comment: